Pregnancy is a beautiful time
Be it your first one or fifth one, it's full of surprises, challenges, and happy moments that you want to remember. And more often than not, my pregnant friends tell me they wish they'd have taken more pictures to document this miraculous journey.
To help you avoid this lingering regret, I've put together a list of 25 maternity photos that you might want to try out:
- Their new home - Take a picture by the baby's nursery while holding your belly.
- The Power of Motherhood - Pose in front of a large window, with a lot of light and flowy curtains.
- Keep it simple - Just go for a walk with your partner and take some photos. The simple everyday moments will be the hardest to remember later.
- By the Lake - Any picture taken by a lake, with the trees in the far background is going to look astonishing.
- The Secret Tree - Embrace nature by dressing in a green dress and taking some pictures by a tree.
- Autumn Beach - Take your husband and go for a lovely stroll along the shore.
- Big Brother - Take a picture with your son between you and your husband, all of you holding hands.
- Big Sister - The same as above, but for your daughter :)
- Moms bring colors to life - Have everyone in the family wear something colorful while you dress in white and take a picture while they hug you from the sides.
- Pets are also family - Take some pictures while interacting with your pet.
- Gender Reveal - Combine your maternity photoshoot with a gender reveal.
- Laying together - Simply cuddle up like snuggle bugs and have your husband hug your belly.
- Laundry Time - Make a fun photo shoot from washing the baby's clothes for the first time.
- Back-to-Back - Your husband the rock behind your back, so make a couple of photos with the two of you, back-to-back to commemorate that.
- The Belly Hug - Let your husband hug your baby bump from behind.
- Hug It Out - There is nothing cuter than your first baby child hugging their soon-to-come sibling, while they're still in the belly.
- Kissy Faces - Take a picture with your little child hugging your face while kissing it.
- Baby Sock Cuteness - Baby socks are just too cute. Grab a pair and get silly in front of the camera.
- Two Bellies? - Why should you be the only one with the belly pictures? Grab your husband and make it a couple's belly shoot.
- Pregnancy Cravings Picnic - We've all been there, it's nothing to be ashamed about. Go for a picnic and bring the most fun and weird cravings you had during your pregnancy.
- Signs and Photos - Take a close picture of your baby bump, with the ultrasound nearby, and a sign saying something fun.
- Beach Walk - Go for a walk on the boardwalk with your husband and your dog.
- Summer Picnic - Grab your picnic blanket and basket and go to the park for some peace & quiet photos.
- Summer Field - Bring out your favorite summer dress and go for a photoshoot in a blooming field.
- Simple is the Best - take a shot of just your silhouette while holding your baby bump.